Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jaded Student

Jaded student asks:

I have a fellow student in my class that doesn't do any of the required readings, but still gets the same grades as I do. I don't think this is fair! What can I do?

Answer:

The first thing you can do is build a bridge. The second thing you can do is get over it. The third thing you can do is take notes because at the end of the day if you are walking away with the same grade, your fellow student has spent their time watching reruns of Saved by the Bell while you poured over some lame textbook. Do you know what song Jessie was singing when she broke down and realized she was addicted to caffeine pills and needed help? If the answer to this is no, you have no life and severely need to get one!

I'm so excited... I'm so excited... I'm so.... scared... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment