Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who Am I?

Welcome to my blog! My name is Miss Advice. The purpose of this site is for you, the general public, to be able to ask moi, an educated smart ass, questions that you have been dying to get the answers to.

Of course, I am no licensed psychiatrist although I am more qualified than Dear Abby. Instead of giving you a good answer that might help you, I fully intend to give you a crazy answer that is meant to illicit a chuckle or two.

If you have a question you would like to see answered, feel free to email me or send me the question on twitter.

The particularly good questions will get to be highlighted on my blog.

Please bear with me as I get the site up, running and completely revamped how I want it. I will begin answering questions immediately, but I will be honing my site for a couple weeks.

And if you like me, share the love and tell your friends! They already hate you, so why not harass them until they bookmark this page and follow me on twitter.

Thanks for visiting!

Miss Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment